A Content Management System (CMS) allows you full control of your website.
WordPress, as the backend of your website, makes it easy for you to update the content on your website. It’s so easy in fact, that most people learn how to update their own websites in just a few minutes.
You’ll have access to online short video tutorials that explain each feature of your website’s content management system.
Here are some of the many things you can do with your website built on WordPress software:
Editing and Creating
• Add, edit, delete, and rearrange pages and articles (blog posts)
• Make pages visible or private
• Set date ranges for pages or articles to make them appear and disappear as scheduled
• Create pages that open new browser windows
• Upload photo images or video to your webpages
• Size and optimize your photo images
• Set up a secure password-protected pages
• Set up different levels of access for users
For example, some of our clients want to make some information available between staff or advisors, but not make that information public to visitors on their website. Creating a simple page with a password is an easy way to do this.
• Create unlimited webpages
• Add unlimited links, and keywords on your website pages
• Offer downloadable files: PDF documents, forms, brochures, videos, etc.
• Update information easily and securely from any location at any time
• View your email from any internet connection.
• Assign staff their own email account via your Catch8.com hosting account