1) Write your own content that your clients would find useful. If you’re a Financial Advisor you could include “how to” topics, such as:
How to Easily Prepare for Retirement
What You Need to Know About Estate Preservation
How to Get Out of Debt Forever
5 Steps to Financial Freedom
Easily Organize Your Personal Finances
Personal Financial Planning: What You Need to Know
If you have content or article, make your longer article smaller. Separate a larger article in to smaller size article with headings that contain keywords.
2) Hire someone to write content for you.
3) Summarize other people’s online article, giving credit to the author.
4) Add articles from other relevant websites to your site – ask for permission to use them. A few places where you can find article include:
5) Make a library area on your site in which you link to relevant article on other websites. Include your short keyword-rich summary of each article. See #10 below for a list of places to search for other people’s content.
6) Find government offices for sources of content – often you can use government content free and without copyright restriction (this is true in the U.S.).
7) Summarize useful websites – using keywords for your industry and services.
8) Review products or books on your site (adding your keywords).
9) Use other people’s content, which can include: product information from manufacturers, professional associations, email, websites, newsletters, government sources, content syndication sites, RSS feeds, press releases. Be sure to ask for permission when appropriate, and give credit to your source. Some sites where you can find other people’s content:
Content syndication sites:
Open (free) Content
TIP: Look for press releases that have your keywords. Type your search in Google using your keyword plus the words “press release”
10) Add an “FAQs” page (Frequently Asked Questions) to your site. List questions you are frequently asked about your products and services – and include the answers.
11) Add a forum, message board, or blog to your site.